- Monday, wenesday, thursday, friday : from 2 to 6 pm
- On saturday from 10 am to noon / from 2 to 6 pm. On Sunday from 2 to 6 pm, Closed on tuesday and bank holiday.
Last admission is 30 min before closing.
Luggages are forbidden in the museum and there is no locker at the reception. Dogs are forbidden in the museum.
Sanitary rules due to health situation
- Museum capacity limited to 56 visitors in the building.
- Admission of one visitor or one group (couple or family) at a time to pay entrance fees. Payment by bank card recommended, preferably contactless.
- Face masks must be worn from age 11 upwards (Decree n°2020-663 of 31 May 2020) and recommended from age 6 upwards. The route is indicated by arrows on the floor. Museum exit on second floor via the terrace and stairway of the Butte Saint-Anne. For smaller rooms, maximum capacity to be adhered to displayed at each entrance.
- Please be sure to follow social distancing rules in the rooms of the museum (at least 1 metre apart). Be sure to practice preventative measures during your visit. Use of the elevator limited to 1 visitor at a time (with priority given to visitors with reduced mobility).
- No access allowed to visitors carrying bags. Access with prams and push-chairs is discouraged: please use an infant carrier where possible. No cloakroom or lockers: no items may be left at the reception.
- All contact surfaces (door handles, stair handrails, elevator buttons)are cleaned regularly.
Full rate : 3 €
Concessions : 1,50 € – 1h before closing, young people between 18 and 26 ans and groups > 12 people.
Admission free : young people under 18 – disabled people – registered unemployed/minimum wage recipients – teachers preparing a group visit – on the 1st Sunday of the month from September to June – Heritage days ; Springtime museums event.
In the museum, informations are translated in english and spanish.
Accepted payment methods
Download visitors' booklet